There have been two LODLAM international summits (2011, 2013) and a wide range of projects generating or reusing linked open data in the GLAM (galleries, libraries, archives, museums) and digital humanities realms. Would be great to get in a room and talk and share information about what to do and how to publish linked open data to the cloud or reuse data (from the cloud).
There are some good examples to look into:
- Linked Jazz – a digital humanities project run out of the Pratt Institute.
- The WWI Collection – a digital library/archives project run out of University of Colorado at Boulder Libraries.
- data.bnf.fr – the provision of collection metadata as linked open data by the Bibliothèque nationale de France.
- data.europeana.eu – a pilot project to provide a subset of the Europeana collection metadata as linked open data.
- Linking History in a Place – a project aggregating collection data related to Canberra led by Culture Victoria and developed by Tim Sherratt (Wragge Labs).